Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Tech creation. AKA I have too much time on my hands.

While it isn't exactly something that I could use with my students, I created an infographic about how to start listening to the monstrous discography of the band Swans. I make a lot of music-based infographics mainly because I have a lot of time on my hands. I also make them as a way to lend a helping hand to someone who wants to start listening to some artist but doesn't know where to start.

Here's a link to a higher resolution picture.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, before my comment on your info-graphic, let me just say your commenting system is balls. The preview button just deletes everything. I blame blogspot in general.

    Okay, on that salty note, I'm going to use your infographic to look into this band. They have such a wide spread, there has to be something to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the creativity here! Thinking about spending too much time for one about books! What is your favorite infographic tool?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the creativity here! Thinking about spending too much time for one about books! What is your favorite infographic tool?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking for an easy to use infographic tool too, because I thing that I'd LOVE to have them covering my classroom walls. Imagine making one with a text lineage... Imagine making the kids do it, then decorating with them. Book reports, vocabulary- I see endless possibilities. Very cool thing to do with 'a lot of time on your hands'.

    ReplyDelete